Africa is the second largest continent in terms of both land and population. Although being termed as the origin point of humanity, a diverse population of Africa is deprived of electricity. Hence, we provide different types of Electrical Equipment (including solar powered ones) for the African regions. One of our popular product is the Integrated Solar LED Street Light supplied by our company in the African region. Our products can be found in different regions of Africa such as Kenya, Djibouti, Tanzania, Chad, Angola, Libya, Algeria, Niger, Congo, South Africa, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo-Pacific, Zimbabwe, etc. Our solar lights have helped millions of homes and villages where there is no electricity or lack of proper electricity supply.
Integrated Solar LED Street Light-premium-60W
These models of solar light are useful in both locations where there is electricity facility and where there is no electricity. These lights are useful in replacing lights that are powered by electricity and minimize the electrical consumption. There are many features of Integrated Star LED Street Light- Premium-60W that are very useful for the users. Some of the features are as follows:
- It consists of 30-hour power backup.
- It possesses sensing technology for high and low brightness.
- It consists of MPPT charge controller.
- It comes with a built-in microwave sensor.
- It comes with a solar panel having 115 W
- It can work for 30 hours on Half Lumen for 30 hours and it can work for 15 hours on full Lumen.
- Its net weight is only 23 kg.
- The color rendering index of this model is greater than 80 and color temperature is 2700K to 6500K.
- The battery possesses 25.6V and 27AH.